Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well I am at 14 weeks now, from week 6 to week 12 I was sick sick sick! Had a difficult time keeping any food and fluids down. I had to go to the hospital twice for fluids, my doctors office once for fluids...and wear an I.V. at home for 8 days so I could catch up and get ahead of the fluid loss. I actually had to to start on the zofran pump, a very stylish little pump that I had to wear 24 hours a day for 4 weeks to delvier anti-nausea medicine. It was horrible, poor brad had to change my infustion site twice a day, and it hurt so bad. We were running out of places on my thighs and stomach to put the sites! So I finally took it off about 2 weeks ago, after not getting sick for 5 days. I haven't gotten sick yet! Thank GOD! I've been able to eat normallly now for about 1 1/2 weeks. So things are looking up.

1 comment:

  1. It was such an awesome experience to be there with you Gina on the day of these pictures! To actually see my grandbabies and hear their strong heartbeats! Amazing! I can't wait to meet them! Thank you Gina for all you have gone through, and I know Brad feels all your pain. Hopefully you can enjoy the rest of the ride and just have fun with it! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you! Love you, Mom C

    ReplyDelete